Professor of Theology, University of St. Thomas, 2001-present (tenure awarded 2005)
Undergraduate Courses taught:
- Christian Ethics and the Law
- Faith and Moral Development
- Modern Challenges to Christianity
- Teachings of the Catholic Church
- Honors Seminar: From Empire to Christendom
- Social Justice and the Church
Graduate Courses taught:
- Law and Grace in Aquinas (for the Center for Thomistic Studies)
- Community and the Human Person (for the Masters of Liberal Arts Program)
- Natural Law and Prudence (for the Center for Thomistic Studies)
- Edith Stein Award for Academic Research (Fall 2019)
Visiting Assistant Professor of Theology, University of Notre Dame, 1998-2001
- Foundations of Theology
- Who is Jesus?
High School Teacher, Immaculate Conception Apostolic School, Center Harbor, NH, 1987-89
Courses taught: Chemistry, World History, U.S. History, Geography, English Literature and Composition, Intermediate Latin.
Latin (classical and medieval), French, German, Classical Greek
EXPERIENCE IN ACADEMIC EDITING
Research Assistant, Ambrosiana Library (Milan), University of Notre Dame, 1991-92
(Founding) Assistant Managing Editor, Medieval Philosophy and Theology, 1989-90
Assistant Editor, Society of Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy Newsletter, 1989-90
FELLOWSHIPS AND OFFICES
Myser Fellowship, University of Notre Dame Center for Ethics and Culture, 2011-2012.
Board of Directors, Fellowship of Catholic Scholars, 2019 – present.
President, International Catholic University (now CatholicThinkers.com), 2014 – present.
TEACHING AND RESEARCH INTERESTS
Moral Theology (esp. Natural Law and Virtue Ethics), History of Christian Thought, (esp. Patristic and Medieval), and History of Philosophy (esp. Ancient and Medieval), Christianity and Culture, Theology and Science.